does he love me?

Jennifer Purcella

Jennifer Purcella

Ive Been seeing my best friend for 3 months now and I have really deep feelings for him....I think Im in love with him but I cant tell him that becuase he said hes not ready for a reall relationship right now, but he treas me likea girlfied(we practiclay have sex every day....and its not just sex.....its making love.

The problem is that I want to tell him so bad...but Im afraid how he will react.BUT the other day, out of the blue, he told me "I love you" and I did not respnod becuase I knew he didnt mean it the way I hoped, then he followed by saying........."but you know I only love you as a friend"....and it hurt so bad....becuase I want to hear those words coming from his heart.......I have the feeling he does, but hes just scared or insecure....I dont know what to do....please help.

Ive Been seeing my best friend for 3 months now and I have really deep feelings for him....I think Im in love with him but I cant tell him that becuase he said hes not ready for a reall relationship right now, but he treas me likea girlfied(we practiclay have sex every day....and its not just sex.....its making love. The problem is that I want to tell him so bad...but Im afraid how he will react.BUT the other day, out of the blue, he told me "I love you" and I did not respnod becuase I knew he didnt mean it the way I hoped, then he followed by saying........."but you know I only love you as a friend"....and it hurt so bad....becuase I want to hear those words coming from his heart.......I have the feeling he does, but hes just scared or insecure....I dont know what to do....please help.

Well, you could look at this two ways; one he does truly

love you and he just doesn't know how to say it in

a meaningful way.....which is what guys do alot of time,

trust me I know, guys tend to say things that they really

want to come from the heart, but when they do they twist

it or make a joke about it.......that way they can blow it off

if there companion does not reciprocate the feeling......however

in this case that doesn't seem to be what is going on......you

say that you have had sex practically every day.....sorry to say

it but that is not making love.....to you it may be but I doubt

he sees it like that.....does he have other girls that he sleeps

with, if so then he is just using you to satisfy his needs.....sex

doesn't turn into love, love should come first.

i know you probably don't want to hear this but i think he's just using you for sex, because he says he's not ready for serious relationship but he'll have sex with you, making love to someone is the closest you could ever be with someone , that's why god intended it to be between married people. sex is not just a feeling it's way more then that. i think your friend is just trying to string you along so he can have his way. and i know you can't see this because you think you love him. honestly no one can give you advise, you just have to do it the hard way and find out your self. Well, you could look at this two ways; one he does truly love you and he just doesn't know how to say it in a meaningful way.....which is what guys do alot of time, trust me I know, guys tend to say things that they really want to come from the heart, but when they do they twist it or make a joke about it.......that way they can blow it off if there companion does not reciprocate the feeling......however in this case that doesn't seem to be what is going on......you say that you have had sex practically every day.....sorry to say it but that is not making love.....to you it may be but I doubt he sees it like that.....does he have other girls that he sleeps with, if so then he is just using you to satisfy his needs.....sex doesn't turn into love, love should come first.