whats goin on

hello.

recently i have had a male friend who constantly picks on me(well mostly my laugh), trips me, pushes me around in a non-hurtful way, he kinda talks to me more than most other girls, but hes my boyfriends good friend. by the way we are 17. is he tryin to be nice to me or what? we also recently went to dinner where we went with this friend of mine that likes him. he didnt sit by her and then we went to the movies and he sat by me instead and my bf was on the other side. he tried scaring me during the movie. he usually does things to "tick me off" but is this a friendly gesture??? does he really like my friend since he may be shy around her? i know that this is really a very small problem, but its really troubling me. thanks for the help!

I think this guy likes you. If I am right, these little things he is doing is his way of flirting with you. He is acting rather immature for his age. Guys usually quit flirting like this when they get out of elementary school.

If he is flirting with you, he is not being a very loyal friend to your boyfriend. I'm surprised your boyfriend hasn't said something about it yet.

Are you sure he is 17?