follow up question...

i left a message previously about a guy friend doin certain things around me. i still dont know if its a friend thing or what. my one good friend seems to think it is not just friendly gestures, nor does my mother. i mean the things he does are things that some other kid did a long time ago to me when i was like 15. but some guys dont grow up that fast..and my old bf did the same thing before we started goin out. i dont know if its ok to say somethin to him..considerin my friend likes him and my bf is his good friend...??? are some guys like that to their girl friends..like pickin on them like that? i mean it seems a lil too friendly cause ive had guy friends before but they didnt pick on me this much! thanks soooo much again for helping me...!

The guy seems to like you ... if u dont like him back, show it ... show him explicitly u choose yr bf over him ... make a joke about him& that friend who likes him ... make it very clear where things stand...

good luck :) enjoy the funny attention meanwhile...

i left a message previously about a guy friend doin certain things around me. i still dont know if its a friend thing or what. my one good friend seems to think it is not just friendly gestures, nor does my mother. i mean the things he does are things that some other kid did a long time ago to me when i was like 15. but some guys dont grow up that fast..and my old bf did the same thing before we started goin out. i dont know if its ok to say somethin to him..considerin my friend likes him and my bf is his good friend...??? are some guys like that to their girl friends..like pickin on them like that? i mean it seems a lil too friendly cause ive had guy friends before but they didnt pick on me this much! thanks soooo much again for helping me...!