Think to much

Katie

This may sound stupid but no matter what anyone says to me, I have to question.......... theres this guy that I like alot, weve known each other for a little over a year, we went out a few times, but now we remain friends.... We were talking on the phone today, and I was saying, in conversation, like how come you didnt call me back yesterday and he said "Oh I forgot" your easy to forget, while laughing, he said that was a good one huh, he said it jokingly but since I think to damn much, I want to know was he serious or what was that suppossed to mean, Im sure it meant nothing, but I think to much,,,,

I am a thinker to. Over the year i taught my self not to jump to conclusion and listen for fact. What he said was a little tack less but it might of been a bad judgement response. If when you are talking to him in the future and if you hear a lot of these types of responses #1 He is tack less or #2 he is trying to tell you something. If this is not a pattern then it's nothing.

If a friend said this to you, you probably would have taken it as a joke and thought no more about it. The problem is, although you are currently "only friends", you want there to be more to it. So, you are reading things into what he is saying.

I think you may be looking for any sign that he has feelings, other than friendship, for you. This can put a bind on the relationship because if your expectations aren't met you will feel disappointed. In other words, if he says something you didn't want to hear or if he doesn't say something you want to hear, then you feel put off, your feelings are hurt, your hopes are dashed.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Talk to other guys, flirt with other guys, be friends and go out on dates with lots of guys. You'll eventually run across one that thinks you are unforgettable! Hopefully it won't be one you can't stand!