What Would You Do?

I met someone yesterday that took my breath away. He is very, very hot, but he scares me. He said he wasn't looking for commitment, but I am. I know I would have a lot of fun with him. Should I just go with flow and take a chance on getting hurt later, or should I say forget it?

I met someone yesterday that took my breath away. He is very, very hot, but he scares me. He said he wasn't looking for commitment, but I am. I know I would have a lot of fun with him. Should I just go with flow and take a chance on getting hurt later, or should I say forget it?

Why not just have fun with him? Do you have to be serious? I suggest just going out a few times, to the movies or a nice club and exploring each other's personalities and such. Unless of course your the kind that gets attached too quickly or easily!!

Well if you intend to sleep with him , you can eventually expect to develop feelings, at which point he tells you to back off .

Think about it...