complicated situation... need ..

well... i met this girl a little over a month ago on msn.. through a friend of course... we talk like all the time... the first time we talked we hit it off... we sometimes talk til almost 1 in the morning... she says she like this other guy.. and she asked me if i had feelings for her... and i pulled the old yes/no soo i could get away either way... i said theres potential... ok but since she likes this other guy ive been paying close attention to it.. and she doesnt even seem like she likes him sometimes... and weve been opening up a lot recently... its almost like she likes me... but when i asked her if she did she gave me a i like that guy... but theres feelings there i could tell ... i havent seen her i know shes really hot though from my friend.. i would like to see her but it might be awkward for her because she likes this other guy.. she can tell i like her anyway.. im really confused because i usually have no problem in knowing what to say to the ladies .. but im afraid that this time im lost... do any of you have any advice of how to honestly figure out whether she likes me or not? and how i could get to see her... also imnot going to just ask her because its not a good idea... soo how can i get her to move away from this guy and come closer to me?