long distance relationships

loner

my girlfriend of 3 years has mad a choice to further her education and go to an out of state university.

we have lived together for about 2 years now.

I am 24 years old and she is 20. I am finding out now that people change. and change what they want in life. even if they love someone so much they want more in life. I feel like i have taken her yuoth away. she never had a chance to explore dating. explore herself or grow on an individual basis....

should i let go and if it is ment to be she will come back later in our lives...

????help

i am lost

You really don't have much to say in the matter. She's young, she's going off to college, and she will do a lot of exploring.

Long distance relationships are lonely and a losing proposition most of the time.

You haven't taken the youth away from anything. You didn't hold a gun to her head. However, you did more damage to yourself emotionally.

Go find somebody who is not likely to move out of town and who may very well make you an important part of her life.

I agree with Tony.

Don't waste your time in a long-distance relationship. 24 is a wonderful age to be going out and meeting new people and making new friends...in your area.

Yes, people change. Everyone changes. Most people want more out of life...especially at age 20. Step back and allow her to do what she needs to do.