please advise.

My boyfriend is a foreigner who worked in IT industry, being sacked off a month ago. This jeopardizes our relationship and i don't know what to do now. Everyone advised me to forget him but i do care. I even offered accommodation to him but he was too proud to accept it. Now he's left Japan . I understand many foreigners having an affair here is not meant to be something serious and it is naive for me carrying on hoping the relationship could be maintained and developed. I cannot bear our relationship fading out silently. At least, i want to him to believe that I have faith in him. I know he'd gain everything back. I dare not telling him i would wait for his coming back as I don't want it's to be a burden to him. Please advise me what words i should write to him to make him feel comfortable.

If there's any Americans who work for IT industry, i suppose you can imagine my boyfriend's situation, your advice is mostly welcomed

My boyfriend is a foreigner who worked in IT industry, being sacked off a month ago. This jeopardizes our relationship and i don't know what to do now. Everyone advised me to forget him but i do care. I even offered accommodation to him but he was too proud to accept it. Now he's left Japan . I understand many foreigners having an affair here is not meant to be something serious and it is naive for me carrying on hoping the relationship could be maintained and developed. I cannot bear our relationship fading out silently. At least, i want to him to believe that I have faith in him. I know he'd gain everything back. I dare not telling him i would wait for his coming back as I don't want it's to be a burden to him. Please advise me what words i should write to him to make him feel comfortable. If there's any Americans who work for IT industry, i suppose you can imagine my boyfriend's situation, your advice is mostly welcomed