What should I do?

CryingATear

Hello everybody again! The last time I posted a message, I was very confused and hurt because I couldn't understand why a person who tells you she loves and misses you would end a relationship. Now the reason I posting this new message is that my ex has called me! I was a bit surprised but nonetheless very happy. I miss her so much that when we were talking I started to cry a bit. We spoke as if nothing happened! We talked about the usual stuff like how was your day and so forth. Then from there I told her that I miss her tremendously and she said the same thing. The conversation lasted for about 20 minutes until she had to go. So we both said goodbye to each other but I added a "I LOVE YOU" at the end of my goodbye. She didn't reply back with her "I LOVE YOU" and I was a bit sad. I know that were not together anymore but in my heart I still love her very much! Is saying that pushing her away and should I stop? I just want her to know that my love for her hasn't changed after 2 months of being away from each othe. Please, I need some advice!!! Thank-you!!!!

There are many excellent reasons why people break up with those they love and miss. It takes much, much more than love to make a relationship work and you need to give her credit for seeing that.

You ask what you should do. Go on with your life. You have told this lady exactly how you feel and there should be no doubts in her mind. If she wants to come back into your life, you have given her a great invitation.

The communication in this relationship is pretty poor or you would know exactly why she terminated the relationship. Maybe that was it. But you should not have parted without talking and getting things very clear in your mind.

Of course, maybe she doesn't even know. Maybe it's not clear to her. But I promise you, if there wasn't a very important reason she would not have left someone she loved.

There's a good reason she's gone. Respect her decision and leave it to her to contact you if she cares to. The extent to which you leave her alone increases the chances she may come back your way in the future. If you pester her and make her life difficult, she will grow angry and resentful. Again, you've told her how you feel...now back off.

Be kind to yourself and move on with your life.

If you tell you love them and they love you back, hearing those beautiful words will make their heart flutter, put tears in their eyes...not push them away...