Confusion!!

5 on 1

ok i have a delima I really need help with. My girlfriend and I have been in a really, really good relationship for about 5 months. We never fight, and she is always there for me. Now heres my problem. We have been really serious and moving really quickly, at first I liked it, I liked the idea of moving in together and possibly getting married but a couple months ago it hit that she was going to be the only girl ive ever really been with. I really don't want to break up with her, but for some reason I keep having feelings like we should see other people and it's driving me crazy. Please help me out with this problem, and don't tell me to see other people, I want to try and save this relationship because I care about this girl a lot and breaking up would be the last thing I want to do, thank you.

It's funny you should mention this now. When I was having lunch today at a health food restaurant, the whole time I was thinking I'd be a lot happier munching down a cholesterol-filled, fat-laden hamburger with fries and Wendy's.

Until the day you die, there will always be alternatives out there.

Of course, I could have just done without lunch altogether because my options were so great.

If you're happy with this lady and your relationship is so great, you'd be nuts to give it up. Even if you have an argument now and then...and you will...it still sounds great to me.

And take her to Wendy's for a burger when you can.