I like girls!!! help

boo boo

I have been with Steve for 7 years now and love him very much,before him I have never had any problems getting men to want to go out with me and they have always made the first move but lately I think I fancy girls. I fell so bad but everytime I have sex I get turned on thinking about women. I have'nt spoken to anyone about it as Im too embarrassed and dont know whether it could be a phase or just a wierd fantasy. I haven't got any gay friends and dont know if other people have the same feelings but I always thought I was straight.

Just to make matters worse the woman in my fantasies is a woman from work!! I can't sleep at night and feel deparately alone not being able to discuss this with my friends. This women is married and has no idea of how I feel is it just sex ??? or Im I gay ??

I often have really graphic dreams about women and sex but never had this about men.

Whats happening to me?

You may be bisexual. You may be gay. Or you may be just going through a normal phase that many people, especially females, go through.

You may not be getting the emotional support you seek from your guy. There's a lot more to a relationship than sex and most women need the kind of emotional support that sometimes they can only get from another woman, hence they make girlfriends...usually without the sexual stuff.

I do think you need to talk to someone and quickly. A professional counsellor can explore these issues with you and help nail things down. This is some scary stuff for you...as it would be for anyone...and working through it with a highly competent psychologist is about the only way to go.

Talking to friends would do you no good anyway. I urge you to take this to the pros first and get advice on how to move forward from there.