You'll be better off....

For me, I take relationships hard. I fall hard, and deep....Something from another time seems to breathe life into me, propelling me foward....it always seems escape me...that feeling that I try to capture, that essence.....that rawness...I think I have a grip on it, but it just elludes me...blows my mind....the end result is me, sobbing in a corner because I cant get a grip....I keep chasing it down and it keeps remaining elusive.......My heart is thudding, each beat screaming "take a chance, dont let this ellude you"!

And I dont...I take the chance...These chances remind me of Summer nights, when I was 14....these feelings come flooding back, the now or never, do or die feelings.....And I always seem to apply these same feelings to love and relationships.....Is that what I have been doing wrong???

The reason I ask is, once again, I am faced with these feelings....someone has come into my life, and wants me to take that chance.....Part of me wants to fall, this is the first time that I had the feeling that if I think I will be better off not taking this chance, its going to end up my loss....

My heart is racing, again, screaming at me..."do it, before its too late"...

Does anyone have a clue what I am talking about? Does anyone out there have these feelings pertaining to love and relationships?

"someone has come into my life and wants me to take that chance."

I was thinking from reading your other posts that you were already involved with someone. Although maybe I missed something, did you and that other person bring things to an end? If so, then there is nothing wrong with taking a chance. I think life can be about taking risks, some are good and some not so good, but you never know till you take that chance. JMO.

• Author
I was thinking from reading your other posts that you were already involved with someone.

Yes, its true, I am in a relationship.....And once I am in one, I dont let anyone else in, ever, for any reason......

But lately, things seem to be shifting....I think 2 years of bulls*** and not knowing what the hell is going on from hour to hour with my SO has created havoc within me.....

How else could I have let this interruption create that feeling within me?

How do you know, how does anyone know Who exactly, is the right one???? Besides the obvious???

Why do I have this overwhelming feeling of "you'll be sorry, if you think you'll be better off without me" prevailing?

Yes, its true, I am in a relationship.....And once I am in one, I dont let anyone else in, ever, for any reason......

But lately, things seem to be shifting....I think 2 years of bulls*** and not knowing what the hell is going on from hour to hour with my SO has created havoc within me.....

How else could I have let this interruption create that feeling within me?

How do you know, how does anyone know Who exactly, is the right one???? Besides the obvious???

Why do I have this overwhelming feeling of "you'll be sorry, if you think you'll be better off without me" prevailing?

This last thing you said, is that coming from the fact you feel that way about the person you are involved with? Perhaps you feel that way becasue the person you are with has treated you bad or wrong and instilled in your head you could do no better then him?

How do you know, how does anyone know Who exactly, is the right one????

you don't...then again, anything in life that comes easily is also usually worthless.

Sometimes risks should and must be taken, because you may never know what you could miss out on. I personally believe that one should not enter into a relationship unless they are aware that the relationship could end at anytime and that they are prepared for it. You should never depend on a relationship. Be comfortable with being single before you start a relationship.