If I still have $$$, he won't away

Jennifer

Sorry to hear you're sad. Been there. Maybe if you've won a million dollars he will stay with you. But do you value yourself so little that you're prepared to put up with this??????? I'm sure that if I looked like Claudia Schiffer, that several guys would have hung around longer. But I don't, and I'm more than my looks (albeit good but not Claudia standards!). Ultimately, if this guy doesn't like you as you are right now, then you should move on. I seek a partner who loves me for the PERSON I am, and not my bank balance or looks. Neither of which is eternal. Grab yourself some self-esteem and don't settle for second best.

all the best

nicky

Just broke up with my ex bf. so lost and sad if i have money, maybe he will still stay with me. Y$$$ is so important? anyone can tell me?? All the guys are #####

hi jennifer,

let me fill you in on a little fact here...

men who want you for money are s***

i could be jumping the gun here, but i sense someone who is very insecure and very naive. i'm saying that to be kind.

what you need to understand is that the only guy worth hanging on to are the ones who want you for who you ARE, not for what you HAVE materially.

if a guy were to tell me he likes me because i have a car, i would kick his butt to the curb and tell him to take the bus.

if a guy were to tell me that he likes me because he likes my personality, what i have to offer emotionally and because he has fun with me, i would definitely pursue it (only if i like him for the right reasons too).

did your ex ever mention that he'd like someone with money? if so, he is being pretty shallow. you'd never be happy with someone who wants you for your money because they'd bleed you dry financially and emotionally. it would be a horrible and meaningless relationship.

not all men are #####. trust me. work on yourself aND what you have to offer a guy and don't settle for second best. have confidence in yourself that you will find a great guy and you will.

in the meantime, give yourself time to get over this guy and don't waste another minute thinking that if you had money, you'd have something to offer a guy. you have a lot to offer a guy and money doesn't even come into the equation.

best wishes :)