what type of cusine u like!

Badboy

I like Gourmet European or Continental but I really love Mexican, I guess because authentic Mexican restaurants are so hard to find. I hate having to deal solely with Taco Bell.

Excellent Thai or other Asian cuisines are also taste tempting.

Sometime a nice steak is mouthwatering.

I suppose the cuisine I like depends on my mood and appetite at the time.

I absolutely love the hot dogs I get at some movie theatres. Would that be movie cuisine?

Why do I always end up staying home and settling for Lean Cuisine? 8 grams of fat and 300 calories. Not bad, except for the billion grams of sodium also included.

I try not to respond to dickhead questions like this, but I am bored and I don't think you are AL.

I like some parts of just about every kind of cuisine I have ever tried. My tastes are so varied, it would take the rest of mine and your life to fully answer your question.

Cheese: gorgonzola, Tuscan or Spanish sheep's milk cheeses, taleggio, sharp cheddar, stilton, aged gouda or Edam. Emmenthaler fondue is wonderful.

No plastic cheese (Kraft singles, Velveeta & the like) in any way shape or form -- not on nachos, not on a burger, not as a shredded topping for wilted & browning iceberg lettuce in some god-awful salad bar.

Good cheese is one of the greatest delights in life.

(Unless you're Asian and think that eating fermented bovine secretions is disgusting)

hi badboy,

are you planning on taking a certain someone on a date? if so, good luck!

i absolutely luuurve italian food. bring on the saltinbocca!

depending on where you live and who you are taking to the restaurant (hey, they may not even like italian food or be a fussy eater), i've found the little italian restaurants with really good ambience and italian staff to be great places to go.

on the other hand, you can always ask this person (assuming there is one) what kind of cuisine they like and then find the nicest restaurant within your price range to take them to.

best wishes :)

Sounds like a lot of crap to me.

I don't think cheese is a cuisine but I sure to like that Havarti stuff...best tasting cheese made.

Pickled pigs feet, calves tongue, cow's brain, etc...now those are great delicacies that all should enjoy along with the fermented bovine secretions.