I think she is waiting for me

William

help me! i saw her last time in the lift when I was sweating badly after sports outside. She was with her man( bf or husband, i don't know) last time in the lift. I believed she had intersted in me. She lived in the same building on the lower floor. Oh. I am thinking of her under me all the time since then

Today, i saw her again this afternoon. i was walking out the lobby and she was walking in. No one was with her. I was not encouraged enough to turn back following her in

Guys and gals, please tell me what to do next time. I missed the chance again. i don't want to

help me to get her!!!

If she's got a boyfriend or a husband, why don't you ask for some ethics and morals rather than this woman?

There is no way in hell I will help you or any other man steal another person's mate.

Like most men you have an ego and when a lady smiles at you, you immediately think she's interested. Well, that's simply not the case. She's probably a very nice, friendly person and that's why she's got a guy in her life.

Go find a nice, single lady for yourself and leave those who have a partner alone. If she's really interested in you or anybody else, she'll get a divorce or break up with her boyfriend and seek other relationships.

I hope you don't do this sort of thing often. It's people like you who make life really difficult for people who are trying to get on in their marriages and relationships.

well in the case the guy was her brother why don't u just ask her.

second I have to agree with Tony-men have the annoying habit of thinking a girl burns with desire for them if she just looks their way. Erm-not the case :o)

Second in the cases a woman does burn with desire at a glance, it doesn't mean she is interested :o) she just thinks mmm hot...then goes back to her boyfriend :o)

I hope he is her brother if your 'or something comment' meant you are unsure who this guy is to her-but then again have to agree with Tony- Where are your morals in the case you are assuming he is her lover? :o)

problem solved if you just ask her

With B/F=not single????? Tell me more about this.

If she's got a boyfriend or a husband, why don't you ask for some ethics and morals rather than this woman? There is no way in hell I will help you or any other man steal another person's mate. Like most men you have an ego and when a lady smiles at you, you immediately think she's interested. Well, that's simply not the case. She's probably a very nice, friendly person and that's why she's got a guy in her life. Go find a nice, single lady for yourself and leave those who have a partner alone. If she's really interested in you or anybody else, she'll get a divorce or break up with her boyfriend and seek other relationships. I hope you don't do this sort of thing often. It's people like you who make life really difficult for people who are trying to get on in their marriages and relationships.