a lie?!?

Shopping Girl

Don't jump to conclusions. Condoms have many uses. Ask him about what he used the missing one for.

If he hasn't used any condoms with you, I think this matter is suspicious but you must get his input before making judgements.

Shopping Girl

Many use? Blow it as ballon? Need ballon to decorate to xmass party, but run of ballon??? to put hot water inside it and heal fever??? to store bad smell garbage? what else? Just nothing to do with " f***"!

Don't jump to conclusions. Condoms have many uses. Ask him about what he used the missing one for. If he hasn't used any condoms with you, I think this matter is suspicious but you must get his input before making judgements.
Shopping Girl
Many use? Blow it as ballon? Need ballon to decorate to xmass party, but run of ballon??? to put hot water inside it and heal fever??? to store bad smell garbage? what else? Just nothing to do with " f***"!

Some guys just take one out and play with it...put their finger in it...all sorts of things. What I am trying to say to you is make yourself a better human being by NOT jumping to conclusions, by not making assumptions, etc., about the conduct of others until you get the facts.

Because a condom is missing from a package would never be convincing evidence to a jury that sexual intercourse took place. You need a lot more than that to convince fair-minded people.

Your guy may be better off without a lady who jumps to conclusions without talking things out. I would never want a lady in my life who didn't come to me when she had suspicions or questions about my conduct which troubled her.

And, yes, your various suggested uses of condoms are all possibilities. Sometimes, if I don't have a penny wrapper I put coins in them. Once, I used one over a cat's injured paw because that seemed most effective.

Earth to Tony. She said that she found either one condom, or one box of them that was used. Don't be silly here and try telling her that there may be other reasons for him to have 2 boxes of them in his home. There is only one use for them and that's to have protected S-E-X. If she's his girlfriend and she knows she and he aren't using these condoms, then obviously something's up. Sorta rude of you to make her feel like she's jumping to conclusions and being paranoid or insecure. What other reason does a guy have 2 boxes of condoms? D'oh!

Some guys just take one out and play with it...put their finger in it...all sorts of things. What I am trying to say to you is make yourself a better human being by NOT jumping to conclusions, by not making assumptions, etc., about the conduct of others until you get the facts. Because a condom is missing from a package would never be convincing evidence to a jury that sexual intercourse took place. You need a lot more than that to convince fair-minded people.

Your guy may be better off without a lady who jumps to conclusions without talking things out. I would never want a lady in my life who didn't come to me when she had suspicions or questions about my conduct which troubled her. And, yes, your various suggested uses of condoms are all possibilities. Sometimes, if I don't have a penny wrapper I put coins in them. Once, I used one over a cat's injured paw because that seemed most effective.