Should i break up with him??

Carrol

I'm so confuse and don't know what to do. i have a boyfriend and we go out for seven years. He is a great guy and really really love me but I know I wasn't love him that much--deeply in my heart. I stay with him just because i think i still am a lucky girl who can find someone love me all from his heart even i don't feel the same way. Beside all that he has a very unstable job (he is animator always just can get the contact position). So even we go out for these years and we still unable to get marry (can't afford a wedding any my parents won't let me marry him without a wedding). The money he made from his just barey enough for his own living. We both live in Toronto but I stay there for years just because of him. I really try to make our relationship work out and don't want to break up only because of money. So we got marry (register) before i came back and without telling anyone include my family. I hope i can get him the my country independant visa and easier to get jobs in my country without to much problems. after i came back for half year and notice what he's doing (job) is impossible to get jobs in another country especially for a westerner can't speak my mother language. At the same time, i find he is not really want to come to my country anyway. Now i have a very good job in my country and I love to stay in my country, so it's almost impossible for me to go back to US anyway. I feel so feck up and stuck in the middle of nowhere right now. Should I divorce him??

You had absolutely no business marrying him in the first place if you were not in love with him and did not desire to be with him for the rest of your life.

Divorce him immediately and start talking to social workers, friends, counsellors, etc. and read books to learn what love is about, what relationships are all about, what marriage is about, etc.

You are way behind on your knowledge of life. You are not qualified to move forward from here until you get your act together.

The most humane thing you can do is divorce your mate so he can find someone who truly loves him.

And why would you want to marry a guy you don't love who hardly makes enough money to support himself?

When you take action in your life, do you give it any thought first? You might try doing that in the future.

Ok. I admitted that I'm rich kid and I have a wonderful my family who loves me and pampers me since no one 's offering guidances me on anything!

Please elaborate somethings with me as that you are offering comments now

a. Why did you say that I was way behind on my knowledge of life??

b. if so what is three things of life??

c. because men want beautiful woman, woman wants rich man so this is the most important ; vice-versa, Do you Agree for that??