Psyco boyfriend

Beth

OK so i was going out with this guy and i really liked him at first and then i started college. and with all the parties and with all the beer i cheated on him with 5 people. he kinda figured it out but i didnt really care because i didnt like him anymore. so we broke up, he still called me and i felt bad for him and stuff. but one night he called me and was bawling on the phone saying all this stuff that i was the best thing in his life and he will always love me. . . .and then he started going crazy saying that it was all gonna end tonight and he want God to take him away. but i really had to write an english paper so i had to get off the phone. so anyway he wants a key of his back but i dont really want to go and see him so what do i do about this #####.

beth

This might not sound like good advice, but seeing him might be a bad idea. If he was as serious as you've said, then seeing you again could be something he won't be able to bare with his previous talk of suicide. Love is a powerful word, and can make people do extreme things. Be careful.

Gee......you do have to have a little sympathy for the guy. If you didnt want to continue having a relationship with him you should have been honest enough to tell him before sleeping around.

He obviously has strong feelings for you, so it is understandable that he is depressed.

Perhaps wanting his key back is a last attempt of trying to talk you around. I think you owe him this much. If your worried about confronting him alone, take a friend with you.

Have a little compassion for the guy.