what should i say to him??

hi

this is a follow up to my old posts ...

this guy with whom i used to be friends, and with whom i'm "sort of" going out is all confused about what going on between us ...

i dunna what to tell him!

what i want is to date him, but without committment and without every-day calls and introducing each other to all our friends and stuff...

how do i put it nicely?

he seems pretty confused, b/c what i say in words sounds more like rejections, but what i do sounds like i like him (i contact him, invite him out, draw pictures of him, etc)

so - do i NEED to clarify it to him? i dont want him to get too confused and think im playing games...

if so, how do i put it?

should i just tell him i do like him and then deal w/ keeping the distance as it goes on?

should i say nothing and show by actions - inviting him out, being touchier than usual, etc, that i like him?

Thanks

what does "sort of" going out with mean exactly?? is this a sexual relationship??

i'm in the same boat as this guy -- all confused about this!

why don't you ask yourself how you feel about him, and what you're looking for?? no one can help you with the "wording" of your response without knowing what you're feeling about all this.

hi this is a follow up to my old posts ... this guy with whom i used to be friends, and with whom i'm "sort of" going out is all confused about what going on between us ... i dunna what to tell him! what i want is to date him, but without committment and without every-day calls and introducing each other to all our friends and stuff... how do i put it nicely? he seems pretty confused, b/c what i say in words sounds more like rejections, but what i do sounds like i like him (i contact him, invite him out, draw pictures of him, etc) so - do i NEED to clarify it to him? i dont want him to get too confused and think im playing games... if so, how do i put it? should i just tell him i do like him and then deal w/ keeping the distance as it goes on?

should i say nothing and show by actions - inviting him out, being touchier than usual, etc, that i like him? Thanks