Love Help 911!

Stoneangelcarrie

Stoneangelcarrie

Heres my situation:

I've been with this guy for 4 months and now hes gotten very distant. I've tried asking him why he's pulled away from me and if he wants to discontinue dating me, but his reply was that he has no problems with me and that everything is fine. The problem is it is'nt. Reasons why: Its been 3 weeks since we've seen eachother and we live ten mins. away and attend the same school. He calls me next to never meaning tha last time he picked up the phone was 1 week ago. Now I tried calling him but he's always busy, he ans. and tells me so. I tried asknig him if he wanted to chill twice both times he said he could'nt or we'll see tommorow and he avoided bringing it up or did not call when he said he would. Oh, and he pulls the I'll call you tommorow and of coarse fails to do so. I'm hurt and I don't want to try and force him to talk about it for the fourth time! Its just a form of nagging and I don't want to be this annoying nag. I need to know whats wrong, its really bothering me. I, I guess you've already deducted I want to con't. the rel. and have no probs. with him. I don't know what to do. Is he bored with me? How do I know or spice things up. We have'nt slept together, did he get what he wanted from me sexually, so the thrill is over? He went from wanting me to be his woman to not wanting my time at all in a week. Its like he changed personality. Is there someone else? He always said he was happy being with me and did'nt need to play around with other girls. His close friend is good friends with me as well, should I hint something at him subtly? I don't want to go behind his back or get a third party involed. If so, how should I go about it? I need to ask him most of the ques. listed, Personally I can sweeten it up and get him to look into my eyes and tell me the truth, approach it so it does not appear naggy or confrontational. How can I get him to see me and talk, I really hate calling him and looking more and more pathetic. I never call guys they always call me. He said in those 3 conversations about it, that he was hurt and things were going to fast and I think he caught himself. How do I explain you can't just change the rel. and not tell me? Are we even together anymore? Am I your girl still? What? Thanks for your help!

I'm no expert but my advice would be to back off big time. WHatever his problem is, he's got a big one, and why should you be the one to deal with it ...

Just stop calling, hang out with your friends, etc.

If you lose contact totally for a couple weeks and he lets this happen, consider yourself free ...

you never know what his problem is ... it doesn't really matter ... you've done your duty of asking him if smth's wrong - even several times ...

get away from him and be ready to move on girl ...

Best of luck

PS if u havent had sex w/ him, i doubt he got disinterested sexually...

Heres my situation: I've been with this guy for 4 months and now hes gotten very distant. I've tried asking him why he's pulled away from me and if he wants to discontinue dating me, but his reply was that he has no problems with me and that everything is fine. The problem is it is'nt. Reasons why: Its been 3 weeks since we've seen eachother and we live ten mins. away and attend the same school. He calls me next to never meaning tha last time he picked up the phone was 1 week ago. Now I tried calling him but he's always busy, he ans. and tells me so. I tried asknig him if he wanted to chill twice both times he said he could'nt or we'll see tommorow and he avoided bringing it up or did not call when he said he would. Oh, and he pulls the I'll call you tommorow and of coarse fails to do so. I'm hurt and I don't want to try and force him to talk about it for the fourth time! Its just a form of nagging and I don't want to be this annoying nag. I need to know whats wrong, its really bothering me. I, I guess you've already deducted I want to con't. the rel. and have no probs. with him. I don't know what to do. Is he bored with me? How do I know or spice things up. We have'nt slept together, did he get what he wanted from me sexually, so the thrill is over? He went from wanting me to be his woman to not wanting my time at all in a week. Its like he changed personality. Is there someone else? He always said he was happy being with me and did'nt need to play around with other girls. His close friend is good friends with me as well, should I hint something at him subtly? I don't want to go behind his back or get a third party involed. If so, how should I go about it? I need to ask him most of the ques. listed, Personally I can sweeten it up and get him to look into my eyes and tell me the truth, approach it so it does not appear naggy or confrontational. How can I get him to see me and talk, I really hate calling him and looking more and more pathetic. I never call guys they always call me. He said in those 3 conversations about it, that he was hurt and things were going to fast and I think he caught himself. How do I explain you can't just change the rel. and not tell me? Are we even together anymore? Am I your girl still? What? Thanks for your help!

It sounds like things are pretty much over. There's no good reason for sticking around and going through a lot of pain. If he doesn't want to see you or call you, why should you want to force him to want to?

Move on!

I went through something like this before. My guy wouldn't call for days and then when he did he would act like it was okay. After three weeks of not seeing him, and then an interesting conversation with his roommate (I found out he had been lying on more than one occasion)...I dumped him.

Toss this guy aside and find a guy who will respect you.

Peaches

It sounds like things are pretty much over. There's no good reason for sticking around and going through a lot of pain. If he doesn't want to see you or call you, why should you want to force him to want to? Move on!