letting go

I've been with my boyfriend for awhile now and i have told him several time how i feel about him. I told him that I love him and that he does not have to say it back if he does not feel it. He said that he did love me as a person and was falling in love with me romanticly. Here is my question. Lately my life has been pretty hectic..my parents are getting a divorce and i just got some pretty bad test results from my doctor. I was turning to him for comfort but he is no where to be found. When asked about it, he simply states that he forgot about the test and about my parents. To me i feel like he does not care. So i'm wondering do i let go now or should i give him ANOTHER break????

Thanks for you advise! :o)

he "forgot" yr parents are getting divorced?? he "forgot" u'r having medical problems?? oh come on - he doesn't care at all.

if that were my guy, i would "forget" about him.

i think that this is not a keeper for sure

thats my input

good luck

I've been with my boyfriend for awhile now and i have told him several time how i feel about him. I told him that I love him and that he does not have to say it back if he does not feel it. He said that he did love me as a person and was falling in love with me romanticly. Here is my question. Lately my life has been pretty hectic..my parents are getting a divorce and i just got some pretty bad test results from my doctor. I was turning to him for comfort but he is no where to be found. When asked about it, he simply states that he forgot about the test and about my parents. To me i feel like he does not care. So i'm wondering do i let go now or should i give him ANOTHER break????

Stoneangelcarrie

I'm sorry maybe he's scareed and running away. He should not treat you like this. Talk to him and tell him your scared, if he acts alouf and does not show compassion, he's not worth it. He should realize, when it comes down to it, he should come clean and explain he's scared if he is.