Who started Love Shack, and Why?

NightsInWhiteSatin

Love Shack came about when adam and eve got together...come on they had problems from the start forbidden apples etc...lol only messin hehe

• Author
thegoodhubbie

Maybe it had something to do with the penguin in his avatar? Some kind of funky love connection that went horribly arwy.

I always wondered if it was some sociological experiment at a leading research university.

Certainly good material here for one!

blind_otter

The old format before it was new and fancy allowed for a lot more anonymity. I mean you couldn't really get that much consistency because of the way the place was organized. I kind of like being able to see people's ugly mugs.

I always wondered if it was some sociological experiment at a leading research university.

Certainly good material here for one!

Sure is great material

I am betting there will be a whole section of research dedicated to just the

ALPHA FACTOR :lmao::p (I secretly wish Alpha would come and get me and dominate me for an entire weekend) :love::p:lmao:

Paul had a very dry wit. His zings were sooooo subtle some people never noticed them but they were funnier'n hell. Too bad some of the old crew don't turn up often; they were very entertaining.

Paul had a very dry wit. His zings were sooooo subtle some people never noticed them but they were funnier'n hell.

As proof here's his answer to post "1,315 days(almost 4 years) and she says its over"

As a courtesy to those visitors who measure time in minutes, the original poster and his girlfriend were dating for approximately 1,893,600 of them, which equates to the time-span expressed in 3.6 renditions of "Seasons of Love" from the musical Rent.

For those partial to seconds, we're talking roughly 113,616,000.

Love Shack came about when adam and eve got together...come on they had problems from the start forbidden apples etc...

You are correct here. And I recommended that they have no contact for a while and switch to organic apples from Washington State!

whichwayisup

Hey Tony, what I'd like to know is, how different do you look now from when LS first started? DO you still have all your hair?? :p I have a friend who runs her own health board and man, she's STRESSED out big time!

Hey Tony, what I'd like to know is, how different do you look now from when LS first started? DO you still have all your hair?? :p I have a friend who runs her own health board and man, she's STRESSED out big time!

Still have the hair but my teeth are ground to the stubs and I'm on a liquid diet.

It's also very hard for me to go to sleep at night because I worry my dreams will be moderated.

whichwayisup
Still have the hair but my teeth are ground to the stubs and I'm on a liquid diet.

It's also very hard for me to go to sleep at night because I worry my dreams will be moderated.

:lmao: :lmao: Stay away from the sex threads then...That's dangerous territory for dreams...Especially the ones in there today! :laugh:

basscatcher

Hmm, that is like God. Afraid to do anything for fear of being struck down.

So we wont get some history on LS I'm guessing because this thread hasnt been answered.