Two Questions!!

Rick

One, I'm 21 and she's 23 going on 24 in March. Does anyone think there is an age difference? We've been together for six months and we love each other. Although I ask her is she has a problem with age and she says no, I still think it kind of does. Anyone??

Two, This one is harder. Ok bear with me. Like I said we've been together for six months right. Now before I met her, I knew her sister. When I first met her I would talk to her but I never flirted with her. Now, my gf's sister would chit chat with her moms about me and my friends. But the messed up part was that she told her mom that my friends and I would flirt with her and her friends. I will admit being single at the time, I flirted with on of my g/f's friend. But she had a bf so I left it alone. Then I met my gf. Her sister introduce and the rest is history. Now I have a problem because my gf won't tell her mom about me. Mainly because of what her sister would tell her about my friends and I. Saying that we were "players". Basically messing up my image. Anyway, her mom is gonna visit them this xmas (they both live together now), and I ask her if she's gonna tell her mom about me and she says "I don't know". That's all she says when I ask her. The way I see it, I really don't care if her mom knows, but I would like for her to know about me. I will let this fly for another three or four months but if she doesn't tell her by then, I will get pretty mad. Anyone???

By the way, I've told my g/f about me flirting with one of her friends. She told me that they weren't really friends but just I told her that I didn't do anything with her. Which is the honest truth.

One, I'm 21 and she's 23 going on 24 in March. Does anyone think there is an age difference? We've been together for six months and we love each other. Although I ask her is she has a problem with age and she says no, I still think it kind of does. Anyone?? Two, This one is harder. Ok bear with me. Like I said we've been together for six months right. Now before I met her, I knew her sister. When I first met her I would talk to her but I never flirted with her. Now, my gf's sister would chit chat with her moms about me and my friends. But the messed up part was that she told her mom that my friends and I would flirt with her and her friends. I will admit being single at the time, I flirted with on of my g/f's friend. But she had a bf so I left it alone. Then I met my gf. Her sister introduce and the rest is history. Now I have a problem because my gf won't tell her mom about me. Mainly because of what her sister would tell her about my friends and I. Saying that we were "players". Basically messing up my image. Anyway, her mom is gonna visit them this xmas (they both live together now), and I ask her if she's gonna tell her mom about me and she says "I don't know". That's all she says when I ask her. The way I see it, I really don't care if her mom knows, but I would like for her to know about me. I will let this fly for another three or four months but if she doesn't tell her by then, I will get pretty mad. Anyone???

1. "Does anyone think there is an age difference?"

No. I don't think so, I know so. I had to use my calculator but the difference is somewhere around 2.5 years.

2. "The way I see it, I really don't care if her mom knows, but I would like for her to know about me."

Are you OK? You said two different things in one sentence. So do you care or don't you? I really don't see what the big deal is. You are seeing this girl, not her mom. And why should you care about what he mother thinks, anyway? If your girlfriend is highly influenced by her mother, get rid of her today.

3. "I will let this fly for another three or four months but if she doesn't tell her by then, I will get pretty mad. Anyone???"

OK. So let's plan on you getting mad at 1:26p.m. on, say, March 9, 2002. I mean get really mad. You'll get over it.

I just don't understand the big deal. It is pretty insane to plan to get angry. If you want your girl to tell her mother about you and she refuses, go find another girlfriend. There is really no reason to get angry here but there may be a good reason to find another lady.