Last email I'd received from my ex...

Alan

That was the last email I'd received from my ex...as below:

I do realize that it was a pity to lose you, such a wonderful man! Maybe you are too good for me and I do feel unsecured when being with you. Why don't we let our good memories always in our minds and feel happy that we had loved each other once despite it was short but precious in our lives

Sounds like your ex is very sensible and rational although a bit insecure (that was probably just an excuse). Sorry you lost her but there are others.

A very nice email to end a relationship. Keep in touch with her...but not too soon.

I first met her in a business Seminar..after the sminar..we keep contacts each others...we starts our dates...we go breakfast everyday..lunches..movies ..everything is alright..not until the day..she told me..she is married woman..and she just married for 6 months..when the day..she met me in the Seminar...

u know what ...she never ever had sex with her hubby..and i am the first man of her...i do love her so much...i really hope that...she can make up her mind to leave her hubby...but she is very afraid of her parents..knowing the fact...and her hubby keeps on frighten her..saying..if she leaves him..he will told her parents..she is a ..slut..some what..since she is the youngest daughter in the family..she..feels so difficult to deal with that..finally we broke up...

I'm sorry to be blunt here, but that email was just a very nice way of her saying, "I'm sorry, but it's over, let's be just friends." I've been guilty of doing that to guys myself - if the guy was super duper great and treated me well. I just didn't feel he deserved the lame "let's just be friends" line, so I'd come up with a line like this girl used to try and make them feel better.