sex

Lovernuts

I am not from PA but I lived and worked in Philadelphia, PA four summers while I was in college. I did not see any particular relevance between sex and Pennsylvania while I was there except that people there had sex like people everywhere else. However, I can't prove that because I didn't actually witness sexual intercourse in progress while I was in PA but I read in the papers where people got arrested on various charges associated with sex so I know it had to be happening...or the people were not guilty.

Now, if in my naivete I have missed the point that you are using this forum to solicit sex, that is not a purpose of this forum and my guess is that if I have not answered your question above...and you are indeed looking for a sexual partner, your post will be deleted if you take this further.

I am very familiar with PA so if you tell me what city you're in I may be able to steer you to sections of your town where the ladies may be more readily willing to accomodate your sexual desires...if that is what you're looking for. Some of them will want to get to know you a little bit first...some not. It seems you may be used to more of the latter.