which professional gains respect?

curious

Any professional or any person can gain or get respect. It makes no difference what kind of work he does, it's the ethics, morals and character with which he carries it out that gains the respect.

If that's what you got out of my post, you need several more years of intensive study of the English language. My post made no mention of lawyers whatsoever.

Are you currently on any prescription medication or do you use illegal drugs???

I'm sorry for talking about " apple vs orange"!!!!

Btw, Can I talk with you a little bit about lawyers?

Being a mob lawyer makes the most money, and carries a big stick. As for respect, who cares? Respect could be bought anytime these day. As long as you could afford it, there are hoards of dogs waiting in line to kiss up to you.

what do you think about these?

False respect can be bought, only because the people below you want something out of it. They really don't respect you, but use you and talk behind your back. If that person ever lost all their money, the people that "supposedly" respected them, would be gone along with it. That's why you should try to be respected as a person and for who you are, not what you have. Why don't you go back and read Tony's first response.