what do i do

Tippy

hello, i have been having some problems keeping my emotions under control. this girl that i went out with for quite sometime last year, decided that she needed a break. i tried to give the time to her, and we started dating again in the summertime. we dated all summer, but had some fights. we never fought before up until this point. so then she said that she just wanted to be friends. so i granted that as much as it hurt me. so i had a bad anxiety attack, which anxiety is hereditary, and i wanted her to stay with me for the nite to make sure i was ok. she refused to, and i ended up in the hospital later that nite. we had another fight the next day, and we agreed that we shouldnt speak to each other for awhile because we were starting to get on each others nerves. i gave her the time that she wished. but a few days later, she informed me that she wanted to have a meeting with me, her, and the chairperson of the dormatory, and she put an oncampus restraining order against me and this left me bitter so to speak. so we didnt speak to each other for about 2 months. we then started talking, and we were ok, and we told each other how much we missed each other and how we wanted to get things back to the way they were, but we wanted to take it slow and work from there. which was fine by me because i did not want to get hurt again. so we hung out a couple times, talked and had fun. but tonight i went outside to smoke a cigarette, and i saw her sitting next to her old fling that she had during this seperation period. i didnt think anything of it, becuase i knew that they were still friends, then those two left and went up to his room and this is all at 3 in the morning. she wouldnt hang out with me becuase she was tired, but yet she went up to his room with him, and he has his own room becuase he is a ca. so what do i do, do i call it all off, and just walk away, or do i stay and bear all the hurt that she is causing me? I talked to her roomate who is one of my good friends and she told me that kelly told her that she still loves me, and that i am the one that she wants, but she doesnt know how to go about getting me. but if im the one she wants, why is she messing around with other guys? i know she needs to find out if she wants to be with me, but what should i do? thank you

i'd be getting out of this as SOON as possible!! quite simply, this is a TOTALLY unhealthy and unrewarding relationship. a restraining order???? i mean, if THAT doesn't tell you something's wrong, i don't know what in the world would!

RUN!!!!

hello, i have been having some problems keeping my emotions under control. this girl that i went out with for quite sometime last year, decided that she needed a break. i tried to give the time to her, and we started dating again in the summertime. we dated all summer, but had some fights. we never fought before up until this point. so then she said that she just wanted to be friends. so i granted that as much as it hurt me. so i had a bad anxiety attack, which anxiety is hereditary, and i wanted her to stay with me for the nite to make sure i was ok. she refused to, and i ended up in the hospital later that nite. we had another fight the next day, and we agreed that we shouldnt speak to each other for awhile because we were starting to get on each others nerves. i gave her the time that she wished. but a few days later, she informed me that she wanted to have a meeting with me, her, and the chairperson of the dormatory, and she put an oncampus restraining order against me and this left me bitter so to speak. so we didnt speak to each other for about 2 months. we then started talking, and we were ok, and we told each other how much we missed each other and how we wanted to get things back to the way they were, but we wanted to take it slow and work from there. which was fine by me because i did not want to get hurt again. so we hung out a couple times, talked and had fun. but tonight i went outside to smoke a cigarette, and i saw her sitting next to her old fling that she had during this seperation period. i didnt think anything of it, becuase i knew that they were still friends, then those two left and went up to his room and this is all at 3 in the morning. she wouldnt hang out with me becuase she was tired, but yet she went up to his room with him, and he has his own room becuase he is a ca. so what do i do, do i call it all off, and just walk away, or do i stay and bear all the hurt that she is causing me? I talked to her roomate who is one of my good friends and she told me that kelly told her that she still loves me, and that i am the one that she wants, but she doesnt know how to go about getting me. but if im the one she wants, why is she messing around with other guys? i know she needs to find out if she wants to be with me, but what should i do? thank you

you need to find out what it takes to become a ca. i think you need your own room too. one with padded walls. are you getting followup treatment for the anxiety attack you had?

she can be with anyone she wants to be with. you are going to have to compete with other guys for her time. are you up to the challenge? if you are, you have to learn how to play the game. if you are not, find a different girl who is not dating anyoneelse so you won't have to compete with anyone.

sd