Thanksgiving Day

dumbo

I am a student employee and one of my supervisors invited me to her family dinner on Thanksgiving day (this coming Thursday)

I'm wondering what kind of a hostess gift is suitable for the occasion. What kind of a gift does your Mum or wife love to get when she's having a dinner party?

I already gave her flowers about a month ago for another dinner invitation. I don't cook so making some dessert is out of the question. I'm not familiar with wine so I kind of want to avoid that.

Thanks in advance for your ideas and suggestions

I'd get a bottle of red wine. Consult employees of the wine store if you don't know which one is good.

Have fun

I am a student employee and one of my supervisors invited me to her family dinner on Thanksgiving day (this coming Thursday) I'm wondering what kind of a hostess gift is suitable for the occasion. What kind of a gift does your Mum or wife love to get when she's having a dinner party? I already gave her flowers about a month ago for another dinner invitation. I don't cook so making some dessert is out of the question. I'm not familiar with wine so I kind of want to avoid that. Thanks in advance for your ideas and suggestions