Do not change the file name

Do not change the file type - application

TO OPEN THE FILE:

Locate the .exe file you saved to disk in your computer

Click or double click the .exe file you saved

If you get the "Open With" prompt, choose "Application" from the list

When prompted, follow the instructions on the screen

Locate the new .efx or .pdf file(s) extracted

Click or double click the new .efx or .pdf file(s) extracted to view it(them)

If you get the "Open With" prompt, choose "eFax Document" (.efx file extension) or "Adobe Acrobat Document" (.pdf file extension), whichever is appropriate, from the list.

the attachment already in "efx" format, before and after i'd save the file, it never with an "exe" extention

the sender has told me use acrobat reader to open the file, which i did, but error prompt and the file didn't open

Click the file or file attachment you want to download It will look like this: filename.exe When prompted, choose "Save this program to disk" Save the .exe file in a folder of your choosing in your computer Do not change the file name Do not change the file type - application

TO OPEN THE FILE: Locate the .exe file you saved to disk in your computer Click or double click the .exe file you saved

If you get the "Open With" prompt, choose "Application" from the list When prompted, follow the instructions on the screen Locate the new .efx or .pdf file(s) extracted

Click or double click the new .efx or .pdf file(s) extracted to view it(them) If you get the "Open With" prompt, choose "eFax Document" (.efx file extension) or "Adobe Acrobat Document" (.pdf file extension), whichever is appropriate, from the list.