should i go bck to person i rejected?

Barbara

hav got this guy who likes me some time bck, but i was in another relationship so i said no to him. now, my relationship is over for 1 yr, and i wld like to get knw him better, but i'm afraid to call him..dnt knw wats holding me bck. any suggestions?

I see nothing wrong with calling him at all. You did not reject him, you merely respected the relationship you were in and remained loyal to it.

It the guy pursued you knowing you were in a relationship, I would stay far away from him. You don't need somebody with that kind of ethic.

Here here. The phrase "the way you get them is the way you'll lose them" holds true. If you did try to get to know him better while you were with someone else, that relationship would have been doomed from the beginning. But I agree with Tony that if he KNEW you were in a relationship and still pursued you anyway, then you really should think seriously about "getting to know him."

I see nothing wrong with calling him at all. You did not reject him, you merely respected the relationship you were in and remained loyal to it. It the guy pursued you knowing you were in a relationship, I would stay far away from him. You don't need somebody with that kind of ethic.