is this because hes cheating?? .

me and my partner have been together for 10 years,have 2 children together. i have noticed he has been acting a little strange latley (he signed up with a dating agency wen i was 3 months preg) they have gone now but 8 months on i still cnt really talk to him about it,he gets mad and says im being silly and i dnt trust him,he says he loves me and would never leave me for anyone else,but ive mentiond getting married and he says he doesnt want to rush things and keeps putting it off,could this be because hes cheating or a genuine answer???? please help im going out ov my mind!!! thankyou.

So the sites he was on are now gone? Do you not see any of them anymore at all? If they are, and I'm not trying to justify what he was doing at all, but maybe since you were pregant he was feeling a little scared over things. No thats not a reason to sign up to a dating site by no means. However if you have not seen them anymore, then I think you don't have anything to worry about right now. Of course I don't know that for sure.

Of course he is going to tell you that you're being silly or he gets mad and says you don't trust him, at that time you probably didn't feel you could trust him becasue he knew he was doing something he shouldn't. You all have been together for 10 years and he says he doesn't want to rush things as far as getting married? That to me is a cop out, but for why he wont get married, that I'm not sure. You might want to have a nice talk with him on the matter and see if he can tell you the real reason why he doesn't want to get married.

Jade

• Author

i think they have all gone but i cnt b sure,he had 3 dating agencys in total and their was talk that he met someone not seen or met her but was talking to her everyday on his mobile,he denied it and it all came out that it wasnt true. (i hope) but it still sticks in my mind wat if. we have a 4 year old as well how would he be scared? he wanted another child,

thanx for replying.

I'd really like to talk to you about what you're going through with your partner. I noticed the previous post has a small pic of Dr. Phil. i'm working for a real Doctor with a new show to come out in September. he's a psychiatrist and has been giving therapy ot individuals and couples for 20 years. I think if you were to share your story with us, we might be able to help your relationship.

Give me a call toll dree at 1-888-372-2569 ext 4347 or you can email us at [email protected]

I'd really like to talk to you about what you're going through with your partner. I noticed the previous post has a small pic of Dr. Phil. i'm working for a real Doctor with a new show to come out in September. he's a psychiatrist and has been giving therapy ot individuals and couples for 20 years. I think if you were to share your story with us, we might be able to help your relationship.

Give me a call toll dree at 1-888-372-2569 ext 4347 or you can email us at [email protected]

Did the mods give you permission to give out your number and email? If not it will be pulled probably.

They did not. Let's hope they don't pull it, b/c I'd really like to help some people out there.

You might want to read the community guidelines first on what you can and can not do as far as posting phone numbers, websites and email addresses, and soliciting ads for shows etc. You are welcome to give out your advice to people here in the forum with out the advertisements for a tv show though.

You could look up tell-tale signs he's cheating on-line somewhere and know what to look for clearly. If my significant other did that, I'd not live with him and condsider him not committed to to me becuase Actions speak LOUDER than Words!