Harry Potter : Globet of fire

curious

I'm considering whether to buy this book or not (since it's very thick and not cheap, and i have not finished the 2nd and 3rd book of the series yet)

Can someone offers some comment on it?

yes, buy it. then, read that instead of putting these CRAP posts on the site . . . sound good??

I'm considering whether to buy this book or not (since it's very thick and not cheap, and i have not finished the 2nd and 3rd book of the series yet) Can someone offers some comment on it?

Furthermore, Curious, I can get you a scholarship to the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry so you can learn some worthwhile magic, like the art of disappearing.

YOU ASK: "Do you believe there is a master of universe?"

I really have no way of knowing. There is quite a lot of order and there's quite a lot of chaos. There's a lot of good and a lot of evil.

I think much of the meaning of life is spending time pondering that question.

- Yeah. There's no script; nothing is preordained. Even the blastocysts from whence we all began and whether they were able to anchor themselves to the placental wall were just the random lottery of the " law of large numbers".And everything from that point on for all of us is simply a compounding of random and chaotic events. The mind's ability to organize and categorize rejects the notion of randomness. We always try to make events and persons fit into our frames of reference based on our various understandings of the world around us.

But, in fact, nothing is " supposed" to fit. We only categorize those things that make sense as " fitting"

Huh? Did u cut and past this from another site? This aint the lingo of the Curious I know.

What have you been smoking?

- Yeah. There's no script; nothing is preordained. Even the blastocysts from whence we all began and whether they were able to anchor themselves to the placental wall were just the random lottery of the " law of large numbers".And everything from that point on for all of us is simply a compounding of random and chaotic events. The mind's ability to organize and categorize rejects the notion of randomness. We always try to make events and persons fit into our frames of reference based on our various understandings of the world around us. But, in fact, nothing is " supposed" to fit. We only categorize those things that make sense as " fitting"