why did the kissing stop?

fish

Okay, here's the thing... Lately it seems like my boyfriend and I no longer kiss. Like even the last few times we had sex, kissing was not involved. To me that's (practically!) the best part...where I feel the closest to him, etc. It makes me feel like he is pulling away emotionally. I asked him about this last night (after sex...) but he was tired and wanted to talk about it the morning (we didn't). He acted like it wasn't a big deal, but he did seem to care that it bothered me...asking me if I was okay, etc. Am I making a huge deal out of nothing, maybe it's PMS and my hormones are all out of whack. I'd be interested to hear any thoughts on this...male or female. Thanks!

p.s. oh, and I'm pretty sure it's not my breathe!

Sometimes I feel like my boyfriend doesn't kiss me enough anymore. We have been together for about 18 months and somtimes we go through phases where we just aren't as affectionate. I think it is probably just a phase in your case too, especially since he cared that you were saying that. Give it time.

Peaches

Okay, here's the thing... Lately it seems like my boyfriend and I no longer kiss. Like even the last few times we had sex, kissing was not involved. To me that's (practically!) the best part...where I feel the closest to him, etc. It makes me feel like he is pulling away emotionally. I asked him about this last night (after sex...) but he was tired and wanted to talk about it the morning (we didn't). He acted like it wasn't a big deal, but he did seem to care that it bothered me...asking me if I was okay, etc. Am I making a huge deal out of nothing, maybe it's PMS and my hormones are all out of whack. I'd be interested to hear any thoughts on this...male or female. Thanks! p.s. oh, and I'm pretty sure it's not my breathe!

Thats the way it goes with alot of men. Kissing is something women enjoy, whereas men like to get down to the deed. Maybe you should not let him get to the sex right away. Make it fun, make him want it even more by slowing it down. Don't let him get you naked right away, be playful about it.

Okay, here's the thing... Lately it seems like my boyfriend and I no longer kiss. Like even the last few times we had sex, kissing was not involved. To me that's (practically!) the best part...where I feel the closest to him, etc. It makes me feel like he is pulling away emotionally. I asked him about this last night (after sex...) but he was tired and wanted to talk about it the morning (we didn't). He acted like it wasn't a big deal, but he did seem to care that it bothered me...asking me if I was okay, etc. Am I making a huge deal out of nothing, maybe it's PMS and my hormones are all out of whack. I'd be interested to hear any thoughts on this...male or female. Thanks! p.s. oh, and I'm pretty sure it's not my breathe!