Is he playing me?

Bennie

I've been on a couple of dates with this guy from one of my classes (college). I thought that we really hit it off. We kissed both times (the last one was very passionate) and he seems to like my company. I like him alot. He is funny and smart and very good looking. My problem is that he SEEMS to be a player. I say SEEMS because I'm not very sure. Around campus I always see him talking to different girls. And when we talked on our dates, the friends he has are mostly girls. What bothers me the most is that he says he will call on the weekend to do something, but he does not call. Today, he came into class and he did not even say anything about not calling me, like I shouldn't mind or like he just forgot completely that he was supposed to call. I saw him today talking to another girl. I locked eyes with him and he didn't even say anything. I do not like this at all. I am used to being the "Princess." I am used to attention and all that. But I think I've met my match. I know... I sound selfish. I also know that I'm not exactly heaven's angel or anything (I'm sleeping with my exboyfriend... that's a whole different message post!) and I know that my relationship with this guy is not serious, but what's the deal? Are guys like this? Or is he trying to tell me something? I'm so frustrated!!! I think I'm just going to go with the flow, and see what whatever takes me. Maybe I'm just being overanalytical.

The guy's an outright genius. He's got girls all over campus after him and he's got you going out of your mind trying to figure him out.

He's learned that the less he appears to care, the more he can drive women nuts...just like he's doing you.

By golly, this guy is almost as genius as I am!!!

Now, if you want the secret to getting him for yourself exclusively, you'll have to write me at: <e-mail address removed>

The secret is so sensitive and confidential I dare not post it on the Internet.

By the way, I have a good idea this guy is sleeping with his exgirlfriend(s) as well.

Well Princess....

You've dated twice, that does not make it an exclusive relationship. Not even close.

He very well could be a player, or he could be someone who isn't interested in an exclusive relationship w/ one girl, but prefers to mingle/date lots of different ones.

Now seriously, if you're still sleeping with your ex boyfriend, you really have no business giving a frog's fat patoot what Romeo is doing/not doing/not calling, etc. Don't you think? Doesn't sound to me like you're in the position to be getting into a relationship with anyone, well, 'cept maybe your ex boyfriend.

My suggestion, quit horsing around with the ex, and if you're really interested in this guy, play his game. Blow him off. Don't be RUDE or obnoxious about it, but go out of your way to (indiscreetly) NOT make eye contact with him...to ignore him, play hard to get. Give him a taste of his own medicine LOL

L

The guy is in college and wants to have a good time. It's normal that he wants to play the field and test out the waters and see where whatever goes with whomever, whenever -No set plans. Of course he was wrong for leading you on, but unfortunately it happens and a lot of guys do it, especially when they're not ready for a new relationship. A lot of guys refer to college as a Candy Store. Women and parties everywhere. He was/is attracted to you, otherwise he wouldn't have had anything to do with you in the first place, but he obviously doesn't want anything serious. Just make sure you don't mistake falling in love for a big challenge because you're used to getting what you want - you'll only get hurt. This guy is not playing with you to get a rise out of you and to try to attract you, he's really just a plain old player. A guy that really likes a girl will not hurt or blow her off. He'd be incredibly nervous, respectful, and considerate.