Cheating? Over-thinking things?

Hi-- me and my b/f of a year have had some problems recently. I grew resentful of his limited time--he does things like working on his car and bike and also fixes alot of things for his family. It turns out he didn't go to work on saturday b/c of the rain(i was over and he usually drops me off before going to work)--so then i figured we can spend the day and night together which we rarely get to spend a full day. In a convo it came up how he wanted to go home for a couple of hours(i live like an hour away) so i got mad--pretty much asking him for what and you have clothes here--you don't even need to go there for clothes(he keeps a lot of things at his family's house but has his own place)And i also said--why would u wanna go home for a couple of hours to pick me later in the evening again?

So we wound up mad and not really talking much for the next hour. Eventually he goes to take his shower--i realize he has his phone with him in the bathroom after he was done with his shower b.c i can hear the speaker phone saying please enter ur password--i can tell work had called him and knew it was work related. But the thing is--he had it on vibrate and always has it on ringer--so that really got me thinking--why would he intentionally put it on vibrate and bring it into the bathroom with him--my paranoid self is thinking he wanted to text someone--maybe he was supposed to meet them--and to avoid me hearing him text when on normal mode--he put it on vibrate. I don't know what to think..he never did this before so i dont know if i should be thinking--well it never happened so if he was cheating this would be something he would do a lot and just let this go. Or it could mean--this person was expecting to meet or call my b/f thinking he was at work and he needed to text them. I did wind up staying over anyway. My friend said i shouldnt base anything one incident and another friend said she has done that before--but not b/c she was cheating but to avoid her b/f getting jealous of nothing. But my b/f says he doesnt talk to any women except for two and i dont think he would be texting them so now i am wondering if he lying just based on the fact my friend said she did go to the bathroom one time to text.

Am i worrying too much over something that he has rarely ever done?

No Stress Lady
Hi-- me and my b/f of a year have had some problems recently. I grew resentful of his limited time--he does things like working on his car and bike and also fixes alot of things for his family. It turns out he didn't go to work on saturday b/c of the rain(i was over and he usually drops me off before going to work)--so then i figured we can spend the day and night together which we rarely get to spend a full day. In a convo it came up how he wanted to go home for a couple of hours(i live like an hour away) so i got mad--pretty much asking him for what and you have clothes here--you don't even need to go there for clothes(he keeps a lot of things at his family's house but has his own place)And i also said--why would u wanna go home for a couple of hours to pick me later in the evening again?

So we wound up mad and not really talking much for the next hour. Eventually he goes to take his shower--i realize he has his phone with him in the bathroom after he was done with his shower b.c i can hear the speaker phone saying please enter ur password--i can tell work had called him and knew it was work related. But the thing is--he had it on vibrate and always has it on ringer--so that really got me thinking--why would he intentionally put it on vibrate and bring it into the bathroom with him--my paranoid self is thinking he wanted to text someone--maybe he was supposed to meet them--and to avoid me hearing him text when on normal mode--he put it on vibrate. I don't know what to think..he never did this before so i dont know if i should be thinking--well it never happened so if he was cheating this would be something he would do a lot and just let this go. Or it could mean--this person was expecting to meet or call my b/f thinking he was at work and he needed to text them. I did wind up staying over anyway. My friend said i shouldnt base anything one incident and another friend said she has done that before--but not b/c she was cheating but to avoid her b/f getting jealous of nothing. But my b/f says he doesnt talk to any women except for two and i dont think he would be texting them so now i am wondering if he lying just based on the fact my friend said she did go to the bathroom one time to text.

Am i worrying too much over something that he has rarely ever done?

If you're the same "guest" or sungrl who posts every single week with your boyfriend's suspected cheating then yes, you're worrying too much. Good grief - do you ever actually relax and enjoy your relationship? You DO NOT TRUST HIM so why are you with him??!!!!!!!!!!!! :o