confused as hell

damn

ok, ive known this girl for about 2 years now and when i first met her she was goin out with my best friend.. well during there relationship she was kinda flirting with me and i definetly thought she was nice and very attractive.. but my friend was very insecure about her and wouldnt ever let me talk to her so i kinda just gave up.. there relationship lasted about 4 or 5 months and after they broke up we started a pretty good friendship since we couldnt really be friends when he was goin out with her.. well anyways hes off with another girl now but anyways she totally thinks hes an a**h*** now.. so we had a good friendship and she always liked spending time with me... well it kinda turned into a little relationship but we wernt ever going out.. this went on for maybe since winter.. recently she tells me she is in love with me which when she first did i was like "ya she says that about everyone" so i wouldnt ever say it back but we were talkin about it one day and she said "no seriously i love you like i loved and i havnt loved anyone else" which to me is very special because i really like this girl alot.. but the problem is that we barely spend any time together i work full time and go to college part time but i got weekends free and i always try to make plans with her and she always has plans it seems like and alota times when i call her she will say "ill call you back later" and never does this is the part i dont understand.. ive tryed to talk to her about it so many times i dont think she realizes its a big deal to me.. she has gotten mad at me before for complaining that she never calls me and stuff like that and she just says that she never calls anyone back "i didnt think i was just anyone"... whenever i am with this girl i feel sad because i really really like being with her and when im with her she seems to really love me and enjoy being with me and it makes me sad to know that were not goin out and that i dont get to be with her that much... i dont know what the deal is.. i remember talkin to her 4 or 5 months ago about this problem and she just pretty much said she didnt wanta relationship at the time which i thought was ok and the more we talked she broke down and started crying she told me she was afraid of losing me, and that she was afraid that if we went out we would get bored of each other and break up and never see each other again.. i tryed to tell her i would never let that happen but anyways last night i went over to her house and was just kidna sittin on the porch with her and right now i have been really stressed out with my job and such i told her i didnt like my life the way it was going and that i really missed her.. she was walking me to my car and gave me a really lovable hug and then she was just staring at me with the most in love smile and she said "i love you" i didnt say anything back because i was just so confused why she was sayin that and everything so she said "whats wrong" and i said "im really not happy with my life" and she goes "things will get better i promise" and she kissed me and i said "i miss you alot and i love you too" and she gave me that smile again and the whole time i was sad and not smiling myself because i know inside that im not happy but really at that moment i was very happy but then again today when i called her like she told me to she said "ill call you back" havent heard from her since and i got school tomorrow and friday and saturday i know she has plans like she does every weekend so i wont even bother to ask her but please will someone tell me WHY she seems to avoid me on the phone but when im with her she loves me or what is goin on here someone also tell me is there a chance with her or should i wait it out or leave her.. ive kept my eyes open and cant find another girl like her this sucks! HELP ME!!!!!!!

You should give her some time. Don't call her at all. You failed to mention how old the both of you are which may be an issue as well. If you let her be, don't call, she will wonder why you haven't...and eventually call you....or she won't and you should just move on.