Need a man's point of view ...

so i have been in this fwb situation from past 2 years...

he is 35..i am 25...

we were in the same gorup of friends and we had a lot of fun.

this man...it is very obvious likes me...but doesnt want a relationship....

he wished me on the valentines the first year but didnt do the year after...the first year when i was in the same city i spent my bithday with him...the next year when i moved out he just emailed wishing me but never called.

when he was datng someone else in between..i stopped sleeping with him...although i didnt mind him dating someone else. when they bokr we started getting together again.

i repeat there is no doubt we are both having fun. but now i have moved to a different country and when i go back after 6 months, he wants to take me somewhere on a vacation n all n all n all.

i had asked him for a relationship...hey i mean..if we are having so much fun..who knows it might work out...but he doesnt want marriage and i dont see the point of a relationship with someone like that.

i want a guys point of view. i am sure he is getting it elsewhere..why does he want a vacation with me. he knows what he wants...and usually once he cant see himself with someone he or the girl stop seeing each other..

why does he want to see me?

when this is so meaningless...!

he obviously doesnt want anything...then why?

he has slept with me so many times that even the lust shud be over...then why?

whichwayisup

I'm not a guy, but as long as you keep on saying YES to him, he'll keep on coming to you for sex.

Until YOU tell him, look I want a REAL relationship with you and until that happens sex is NOT happening between us. Then, maybe you'll see if he calls as a friend or if he calls to have sex.

I'm not a guy, but as long as you keep on saying YES to him, he'll keep on coming to you for sex.

Until YOU tell him, look I want a REAL relationship with you and until that happens sex is NOT happening between us. Then, maybe you'll see if he calls as a friend or if he calls to have sex.

If you told most guys that. They would Bolt !

It would be highly unlikely that a guy getting strings free sex is going to commit to you if you say you are cutting him off.

He will just go find some more booty. Men like a challenge anyway....

Well, im a guy. And i can tell ya hes most likely in it for hte sex. If he wants to just vacation with you and call you and that type of stuff. So i would go with the previous posts. and tell him You really want a REAL relationship and not just sex. But be careful, he could say yes then turn around an have the relationship just for sex. So, its kinda cloudy why hes takin you on a vacation an stuff, but it most likely sounds like he just wants booty. So try to cut him off unless you have a relationship.. Maybe start a relationsip with no sex for a certain period of time. See how that goes. If he can do it. He might be up for a relationship. Hope this post helps you out....

He is simply using you just for sex , nothing else. Vacation = more time with you = more sex ...

If you are looking for a relationship , this is not the guy for you . if you are still unsure , ask him and tell him what you feel about thsi whole thing