Finding the time

Phil

Hello,

I'm 23 years old and have not had the time to date for just over a year now.

About a year ago I jumped out of college and straight into my career. I now own two businesses and work as management for a third. I am literally working 11 or 12 hour days 6 days a week.

I have had plenty of opportunity during the past year to become involved with several women however, I have reached a point in my life where I want someone permanent. As things go now, I lack the ability to find someone in my age group who is interested in something more than a one night stand.

So my question is, how do I find someone (in general) and how do I find that someone without losing one of my businesses?

Phil

• 2 weeks later...

phil, the kind of relationship that you are talking about takes time ( that you dont seem to have). It seems unfair of you to want a woman who will be around for more than a night, when you aren't going to make the time to give her the attention she needs. Maybe this is not the right time for you to have that kind of a relationship, and that's why you haven't met the right girl. Just something to think about. Good luck.

Hello, I'm 23 years old and have not had the time to date for just over a year now. About a year ago I jumped out of college and straight into my career. I now own two businesses and work as management for a third. I am literally working 11 or 12 hour days 6 days a week. I have had plenty of opportunity during the past year to become involved with several women however, I have reached a point in my life where I want someone permanent. As things go now, I lack the ability to find someone in my age group who is interested in something more than a one night stand. So my question is, how do I find someone (in general) and how do I find that someone without losing one of my businesses? Phil