Just wondering....

Ok heres something else thats been bothering me... I posted a different thread and thats my real problem but I was just thinking about this and it bothers me so I figured I would put this up too... Anyone who can give good advice read my other post too...

Ok, so I have really long and really pretty brown hair. I like my hair and everyone always tells me how pretty it is. Well, aparently my boyfriend "prefers" blondes.

We have been together 3 years. Every once in a while he has said that I should dye my hair blonde because he thinks he'd like that. Well, lately he's been saying it more and I asked him if he would rather a blonde over a brunette. He said yes, hes always liked blondes better.

Why is he trying to make me into something I'm not? Why not be happy with what I have if he says he loves me? I have noticed that lately he's been looking at a lot of pics online of blonde girls half-dressed and stuff. I am starting to really feel inadequate, which is something I never felt before.

If you read my other post you will see some of the other reasons why I feel this way. The girl he used to talk to on the net was a blonde. Why is he always checking out other girls? Am I just not good enough?

That's the other thing. If he is happy with me, then why is he still looking? Of course I notice a good looking person too ... but why go looking? I feel like no matter what I will never be good enough and he will never be satisfied. That's why him looking at girls on the net upsets me too.

Why can't they be satisfied sexually with the one they say they love? I guess I am really confused and lost right now. I have never felt this way.

"He said he has always liked blondes better."

Dump him. No matter if you dye your hair blonde or not there is a deeper issue going on here. Next thing you know he will come up with something else to tell you and be an ass about. No amount of hair dye you use on yourself is gonna make him a better person towards you. He either loves you reguardless of your hair color or not, sounds like not. IMO that was a s***ty thing to say.

Max Overclock

Why is he trying to make me into something I'm not? Why not be happy with what I have if he says he loves me?

Perhaps he's not doing so. Sometimes, I look at my car, and I wish I had a black car instead of the deep green one I have now. I really like my car ... it's a Grand Prix GT ... it's fast, reliable, and very cool lookin' ... but ya know ... a black one would be really sweet too.

I am starting to really feel inadequate, which is something I never felt before.

This is a deeper issue. If the blonde thing is wearin' at you like this, you may be either somewhat insecure about:

(a). Your hair color in general.

(b). Your general self.

©. Your relationship's stability.

(d). A little of each, or...

(e). None of the above.

You go on to say...

Why is he always checking out other girls? Am I just not good enough? If he is happy with me, then why is he still looking?

I feel like no matter what I will never be good enough and he will never be satisfied. That's why him looking at girls on the net upsets me too.

I can check out lots of girls, but there may well be only a particular girl that I have made a committment to and want to spend my life with.

I can look at all the snazzy black Grand Prix GT's out there but ... I have one already and ... "she" makes me happy. See?

Why can't they be satisfied sexually with the one they say they love? I guess I am really confused and lost right now. I have never felt this way.

Maybe he is satisfied and happy with you sexually? Have you asked him this? Are you making mountains out of mole hills maybe? Just wondering.

Max