How Do I

nickelinadime

I know this is gonna sound stupid because im young, but I wanna know how to stop loving this girl. I've been friends with her for about a year now, her name is Jennifer. I really badly want to get over her, but it's impossible. I have been in love with her for about 8 months now, and the thing that makes all of this tougher to deal with is that she has a boyfriend that she doesnt love, and he doesnt love her back. Its just like they really want to love eachother, but they dont, and they are just dating to fill a void. Many of her friends have told me that she has feelings for me, but i dont believe it. She is really working to stay in touch with me, as we are going to different schools next year, so I want to know, is their any way to get over her, because everytime i hear a few songs, I think of her and I realize how much i truely do love her. I know her better than some of her friends, and she is alot like me, we are into the same things, and that adds to the difficulty of getting over her. Another thing that kills me is that if i had only told her how i felt, i would have probably been going out with her right now. Does anyone have any advice on getting over her?

magichands
she has a boyfriend that she doesnt love, and he doesnt love her back.

She has a boyfriend. The other stuff is of no consequence.

Another thing that kills me is that if i had only told her how i felt, i would have probably been going out with her right now. Does anyone have any advice on getting over her?

She knows how you feel about her? If so, then she still has that boyfriend. That's a statement.

Sorry - crushes suck. Try and keep busy to help take your mind off things.

• Author
nickelinadime
She knows how you feel about her? If so, then she still has that boyfriend. That's a statement.

Sorry - crushes suck. Try and keep busy to help take your mind off things.

She knows how i felt, yeah crushes suck, but she doesnt love this boyfriend, I know it, she knows it, everyone knows it. Its just, she wont let me out of her life even if I want to get out of it. Any advice?

magichands
She knows how i felt, yeah crushes suck, but she doesnt love this boyfriend, I know it, she knows it, everyone knows it. Its just, she wont let me out of her life even if I want to get out of it. Any advice?

Advice? Me?? Dude, I have no idea.

But listen to yourself, and - particularly - your self-respect.

She IS with him. (Ask yourself, "Why?". Not that it really matters why, she IS.) I'm sorry, but it's hard to argue that she wants to be with you, and not him!

And you have the right to choose who to spend your time with.

There are many issues, that bare much to be desired. However, hence, I will add my additional views and possible ends to the desired beginnings also.

My past year has been full of disappointments, but recently found that if I allowed, I encountered many similiar 'other' r/s that bordered online w/mine. Well, I found out that my a quake tense whom I felt would extend to a more meaningful r/s. It did! But, now she says I was the one that hesitated so she believes that she will be much happier alone. That if they can't be, when the time allows possible quality time will be appreciated. WOW!

So, now in retrospect, I have decided to join in the dating game, and will be available too. Life is too short to just be 'one' why not enjoy many avenues that meeting others will do?! Due to reading LS. I am over joyed to hear that I am NOT alone in these times of kiss and tell. Wouldn't you know it? THanks to all of you...

And to think I was going to continue this game of one and only. Silly me. I too am thoughtful but the time has come to life. The time is now, and no longer the past.

She stated she would be on a mini vacation this wkend and would spend the upcoming holiday w/me. That is funny!..., I stated the same BUT just now found out I have to work. Damn!

To think she didn't want to hurt me. Isn't that sweet? I was and the time frame was justifiable in minds eye. So be it. We move on. And I alone.

Others agree? I am sure.

lnd