can anyone ?

little_girl

iv'e been on this site for a couple of months & replied to alot of threads now i need your help! i'm in a relationship with a guy but not sexual, just platonic (not my choice) but i have a FWB also who is married, i knew that when i met him & i know that isn't going to change, but when we get together we have GREAT sex, so what do i do about all of this? i'm trying to move on in my life, but do i really want to!:o

Great sex is no reason to have an affair with a married man. You can have great sex with a single man who can offer you far, far more than a married FWB can. You can have great sex with a single man who can offer you far, far more than a freind with no sex. Move on from both of them. You deserve more and better than either of them are offering you.

• Author
little_girl

thanks for the reply & i will think about it cuz i know i deserve more than what either one wants to give me!:confused:

I guess you could say I unEXpectedly got caught up trying to help a friend, in the beginning that is. Let me explain if in a short version of my mental ability at the moment.

Atleast that is how I perceived it... then. I knew I had to work on my current status, job, mental capacity to love again, [now there's a Major!] again my self preservation fault to the limits! before I could get involved and truthfully denied the feelings I felt growing on a daily basis. My 'friend' was persistant as I believe he knew some of the aspects I was experiencing and I never gave him the credit by showing him what I truly was feeling. I should of let these feeling evolve then if problems arose, deal with it. NO!!!! I didn't do that and allowed myself all the critique of why and love fails me again. In other words I just allowed what appeared safe, and allowable. I must be a glutton for pain. But I will add the persistance he gave certainly opened my heart and mind and then it was too late. I am not easily a forgiving person when it comes to matters of the heart. Other areas, I'm a fool. So I stood behind that wall of protection, claiming I was right in doing what I didn't do while allowing him into my life and then kicking him out of it when it was not. Fuc----- stupid, and all I managed was, Oh.

Now? Well, the managers of heart discontent have kicked in and perhaps he did what I should of done. Certainly didn't have the courage to do. So in retrospect, he has moved on and with his decision, it is best. But I am torn. But as he stated it is best rather than all the hurt to run its course now then dishevel the woebegones over and over again. For our future reference I will be prepared. He has shown me my silly side again, to open your heart to love and fun in the sun and for this and more I will be forever in debted to his dominance to forge the truth out of me. I surely hope he can forgive what perhaps life has not given him yet, or maybe it has. I cannot force him to do what is best for him. And this drives me crazy as I am not one to follow the yellow brick road, obviously or be chained to the books of rule. However, my heart calls out his name, and my tears flow freely as I must do what is best for him if I indeed loved him. THis is killing me and I must refuse to give in to selfishness at the expense of my own.

How can I convey this? AM I wrong to deny myself again? Speaking as if it this never happens or did, should I allow it now since one has taken the steps to move on? I am sadlly mistaken, I must add, my heart is broken by the changes I have felt again so soon after past loves' healing process, but I feel endurance and strength are of order. I'll manage.

I am sorry as I never meant to hurt anyone. This is not my nature, but some can say l have experienced it at the hands of another. Yet, shi- happens and it was not always good. In fact, it probly was what was needed to break the chains I have linked around my heart and soul for so long. He saw thru all that and more. He was massive and enveloped me like no other. Dam-!

Time is needed and I prey that he will understand that his decision to do what he believed is forgiven to an extent, and necessary to move on. But also I too must do what I believe. But that doesn't make the feeling of loss or void that has taken on a life of its own. We must and I must, and respectively we will.

How to say so long after he evidently did for so long too. hurts by what wasn't expressed by him. Now I should listen to my own heart for a change. This is what he gave back to me. I do remember,--him and keep forgetting he is not mind anymore.

~ M ~

I am not angry nor am I lost, just feelings of missin' what I wanted to keep kissin'.

Now what? This is sooooo long isn't it?

• Author
little_girl
:confused: it was long but very interesting, we all deal with life's curves differently! i've been dealing with them for 168 daz now, & not very well either! i'm sure everything will blow up in my face sooner or later & i will deal with that too. tell me "is it better to be loved & lost, then to never have loved at all" i think not!!!