Emotional Infidelity

Okay, it's over with my b/f of one-year. He was emotionally unfaithful to me with a married woman. She called him five times a day and he called her too and he told her all about every detail of our relationship. She is a waitress and every time we went out, we had to go to her restaurant. Plus, he worked nights and I days.

Problem now is, she was emotionally unfaithful to her Husband and = get this, he's mad at me! Furthermore, he heard that I said '"there's one too many people in this relationship for me" through a third party - and he's still mad at ME. He think's it's okay for my b/f and his Wife to be "buddies."

She definately has other intentions with ex-b/f. She manipulated him during our entire relationship. Hindsight is 20/20.

Now, the Husband told my ex-b/f to stop calling his Wife!

Crazy, huh? And I thought I was emotionally stable and able to stay away from bad relationships. Man was I wrong!

I don't trust my judgment at all anymore. We were planning on getting married...

Any supportive comments would really be appreciated!

Okay, it's over with my b/f of one-year. He was emotionally unfaithful to me with a married woman. She called him five times a day and he called her too and he told her all about every detail of our relationship. She is a waitress and every time we went out, we had to go to her restaurant. Plus, he worked nights and I days.

Problem now is, she was emotionally unfaithful to her Husband and = get this, he's mad at me! Furthermore, he heard that I said '"there's one too many people in this relationship for me" through a third party - and he's still mad at ME. He think's it's okay for my b/f and his Wife to be "buddies."

She definately has other intentions with ex-b/f. She manipulated him during our entire relationship. Hindsight is 20/20.

Now, the Husband told my ex-b/f to stop calling his Wife!

Crazy, huh? And I thought I was emotionally stable and able to stay away from bad relationships. Man was I wrong!

I don't trust my judgment at all anymore. We were planning on getting married...

Any supportive comments would really be appreciated!

I am sorry that you had to go through that. At least it was for only a year though. You got to see his true colors before you did marry him. Having this happen was a sign telling you to not marry this guy. It could have been much worse down the road. Alot of us question our judgement after getting out of a bad relationship. Just take things slow with future relationships. Watch out for these red flags before you get involved seriously with anyone else. Take this relationship as a learning experience.

• Author

I did learn - about emotional infidelity! It feels the same as being cheated on - but worse! Thanks again. :)

I did learn - about emotional infidelity! It feels the same as being cheated on - but worse! Thanks again. :)

Your welcome.:)

You did the right thing. And don't be too hard on yourself. There are many others like you and me who have been victimized by people like your ex BF. Trust me, you're better off. Good luck!!