Did I really cheated or not???

samsungxoxo

I have no bad feelings for this episode, but once in a while I may get a little bratty about is that if I did indeed cheat, then I ruin my imagine. I remember I use to bash on people who did cheat and say to myself that I'm not that type of person, now I don't know what to think. If I say never in a way it says like a hypocrite.

This is how the story went

1) 4/23, guy been dating ask the question (If I would like him to be b/f), not really ready but admit it, first suppost relation

2) Five days later, find out he isn't really a "good guy", he's a drug addict. I was at my friend's aunt's house calling him to dump him, no one answer the phone. I never left a message though. sometimes I don't leave messages.

3) I decided to go NC, while he (Thomas) keeps calling

4) 05/02, French kissed friend's guy friend Javier (afterwards I'm inform he has a finacee)

5) 05/04, finally get the nerves to call Thomas again and officially dump him and resume NC (no contact)

Put it this way, I would very very hesitant to date a cheater, and if I met you and you told me that story, it would not stop me from dating you again. So no, I don't think you cheated.

I would however recommend that you take a little more time in getting to know the guys you date before you start kissing them! A drug dealer and a fiancee as the last 2 is not very good going! Better luck next time :-)

I think that you are an evil woman and a cheater and that you will go to hell for ever and ever.

Just kidding. :)