is it true that guys as scared of girls? n/m

Judging from the world population and considering that the greatest number of individuals who exist on the planet resulted from a guy having sexual intercourse with a gal, I would say that as far as being afraid of the gals cutting off their penis, guys are not afraid of women.

Some guys are afraid of some gals for various reasons. I would be afraid of a female who was pointing a gun at me and looking serious. I am not afraid of most women, however.

You ask a lot of very vague, general questions. Be more specific about what you are looking for.

Judging from the world population and considering that the greatest number of individuals who exist on the planet resulted from a guy having sexual intercourse with a gal, I would say that as far as being afraid of the gals cutting off their penis, guys are not afraid of women. Some guys are afraid of some gals for various reasons. I would be afraid of a female who was pointing a gun at me and looking serious. I am not afraid of most women, however. You ask a lot of very vague, general questions. Be more specific about what you are looking for.

Yeah, I guess it was kind of funny, all things considered.

About as funny as the butcher who backed into the meat grinder and got "behind" in his orders.