i'm getting curious about this. but, how do couples meet eachother the very first time and in times later they fall in love?

It just happens...

I worked at a small resteraunt when I was in high school and never saw any of the guys there as potential boyfriends, however several of them liked me. In my not dating these guys I started to like one that never gave any hints that he liked me as well. One night he and I were closing together and I was complaining about the other guys not leaving me alone. We started hanging out after work for a while on nights that we closed together, I always saw him as a friend. Then one night I was upset and he was hugging me, I think we both realised that we should be together at the same time. Now we have been dating for 2.5 years and are planning on getting married after college.

I never expected to date someone there, especially him, but I am so glad that everything happened the way it did. :)

• 2 weeks later...

It just clicks. simple as that. You may think you have a friend but suddenly you change how you think and you are away! Its an amazin thing to experience whne it is mutual!