Sex-life

Orange1082

first things first...im changing my nick from Ejs82 to Orange1082 for now on...just so you all dont think im screwing around on the forum...

Today is Mine and my girls 1 yr and 3 months (today). Heres the problem. My girl and I have been sexually active since our 6 months. When we start to fool around, we KNOW we NEED to use a condom, but we usually start without the condom and eventually get to putting it on later. What exactly are the chances of a girl getting pregnant from pre-cum? Also, do you think that, for a guy, that being able to last longer is all in the head and can be improved with a different train of thought?

I don't have any cold hard facts, but I'd still be VERY careful if I were you. Sperm is sperm is sperm ... they can all swim and all it takes is one little guy to get your girlfriend pregnant. Granted, that one little guy has to overcome some major obstacles, but it can still happen.

As for your second question, my boyfriend swears by it. He has told me numerous times before that he can hold off just by thinking about something else. Which seems plausible, because when we first started having sex, it would take me close to 30 minutes to get anywhere near climaxing ... and he would last the entire time. Whether or not most people can do this, I don't know. I wonder if practice makes perfect in this situation. Not ACTUAL practice on other women or anything, but practice while masturbating. To see how long you could hold off on your own. I don't know, just a thought.

I think Daisy is right on both issues.

If you are having intercourse without any kind of contraception you are taking a very big risk of getting your girlfriend pregnant. If you don't want to become a father at this time in your life, you have to take precautions. It is your responsibility. It is up to you to resolve, with her, what kind of measures will be taken to prevent an unintended or unwanted pregnancy. Condoms can be one of least effective forms of birth control you could use if not used properly.

There are some things you can do to help make sex more enjoyable for you and you partner, whether it be you lasting longer or you learning how to get her to climax at a more desirable time. Before you get into all that you need to work out the birth control issue first.

Here are some suggested links for you to get more information about birth control:

Click here or here.

first things first...im changing my nick from Ejs82 to Orange1082 for now on...just so you all dont think im screwing around on the forum...

Today is Mine and my girls 1 yr and 3 months (today). Heres the problem. My girl and I have been sexually active since our 6 months. When we start to fool around, we KNOW we NEED to use a condom, but we usually start without the condom and eventually get to putting it on later. What exactly are the chances of a girl getting pregnant from pre-cum? Also, do you think that, for a guy, that being able to last longer is all in the head and can be improved with a different train of thought?