I literally have 0 friends...

hey join sports, activities, anything to meet ppl flirt meet hot chicks/ guys on net and meet up with them in person i no ist " not safe" but i did it lost and nuthin happened then they can introduce u to there friends lol

be open-minded flirt lots , go out even if ur not with someone there will be a chance ull meet someone go to parties have fun trust me ull get a load of friends if ur not in th ehouse all day and those friends who call you on the phone or friends on msn or chat why dont u just plan a time to hangout with them get their numbers hangout more then u can be friends with their friends and the cycle goes on lol

have a nice day!

Having tens of acquaintances doesn't nearly compare...

to having one true friend.

Friendship is just like any other relationship in that it takes work. You've mentioned going to various places, surely you've met many people. Think back. Try contacting that individual(s) and start a conversation or ask to do something together or go out for coffee/desert.

You're your own best friend first. How you enjoy your company is how others will as well. Love yourself and others will surely follow. :)

• 1 month later...
Thanks for the tip KMT

I suggest getting married. As a couple, you will be able to do "couple" activities . You can always go to online marriage sites, and get that part out of the way to start with. If life still sucks, then, have a kid... That'll keep you busy. If life still sucks, have a second kid... and third and so on... until you don't even have time to trim your armpits.

Best of Luck.