in love with more that one person

Hi out there in Love Shack land

Does anyone believe that you can Love more than one person at the same time. I up until recently have been the OW to a co-worker and I do have real feelings of love and tenderness for him, I do not think that we will be together again as it can not go anywhere.

I have been seeing this new man and I feel that I love him to, he makes me laugh, fills my heart with love and is passionite as well

I guess that I have to move on but I will never forget what I had with MM and towards the end he changed his tune with me and we opened up to eachother... anyway does anyone out there understand how I feel?

I think most people understand how you feel, I think if this is a problem that you shouldkeep in mind that love is essentialy Spiritualized-Lust. When you come to terms with that it can make it easier for you to move.

*Note I'm a notorious Cynical/Idealist and I live in a state of constant mental conflict...did I mention I'm single, wonder why?:confused:

Pricillia. I may not be a smart man, but I do know what love is (with apologies to Mr. Gump) and that ain't it. :)

ha Ha HA!

well played, but the name's Sideburns :cool:

I didn't think it would take too long before someone ventured upon insult however You who so well know the nature of my soul will not suppose that I gave utterance to a threat; so don't worry I'm not mad. It's just my POV and I can see how many people would disagree with it. However, keeping my aformentioned idea in mind it can make a decision that Pricillia has to make easier, but I think she has already made her decision and is just looking for someone to support it.

Just my 2 cents.

• Author
If you're going to spread it around like that, then I could certainly use some love.

very funny johan!!!

• Author
Pricillia. I may not be a smart man, but I do know what love is (with apologies to Mr. Gump) and that ain't it. :)

hugh??? I am not sure that I understand what you are saying...

I am just saying that I have feelings for someone... that is not available

I know tht I need to move on.

I have also known a really special man for a year, have not dated him until late March and I have special feelings for him...

Love is technically not lust or "crush." It is a commitment and choice that develops between two people after learning who each is. IMHO you cannot have love with someone who has committed themselves to another but is selfishly using you for his pleasure. Yes, you can have strong feelings for that individual and want to develop love with him, but unless he is willing to develop that kind of relationship with you, then he doesn't deserve you.

IMHO I would suggest moving on and exploring these feelings that youhave with this new man. With him you may be able to devlop a loving and committed relationship.

• Author

I know thanks James, I am trying to let go. it was a wierd connection, with MM... I am sure that it goes without saying.

This new man... I am trying to build a relationship with him and it is excitng and special...

He is the type of man that I would do anything for... (In a healthy way)

• Author
Did you feel the same way about MM that you do about this new guy?

No because I know that I shouldn't and I hold back alot of things. The new guy is different and although MM has asked me to choose, I am letting MM go, I want a respectable relationship(passionate but respectable) I am not with new guy just to be with someone I get hit on all the time... I am with him because I have strong feelings for him... not just physical but I care for him.