IS it happening again?

hearbroken again

My relationship has been a total horror for 2yrs now. I was 19 when I gave birth to our son he was 20. Before I found out I was pregnant everything was great he was in love with me and would treat me wonderful. After we found out i was preg(which wasnt planned) he became a total A**hole.

One week before I gave birth I pushed him to the point he felt guilty and confessed he cheated on me. He told me he had ended it because he felt guilty and that it was one time. I went into labor the next week and even though i was hurt and betrayed my son in a way took it off my mind. Although he said it was over he acted suspiciosly and would disappear for hours at a time. I would also see signs of things such as he said he spent time alone Yet there was a cup holder thingy from Mcdonalds, they dont give u that unless its 2 or more drinks and he said it was from a while ago when he went out with his bro. I never believed him.

Well anyway to get to the point. I finally caught him, one night his bro didnt know i was at the house and called him to the fone but my bf was outside soo i told his bro he was outside and then checked the caller id and called the # back and ended up finding out that hes been having an on and off again relationship with some stupid 16yr old girl, My bf was 22 at the time which is totally disgusting.

She claims to never have known about me. I confronted him and after a long fight and a lot of yelling. He told me he loved me and he handled the pregnancy bad to forgive him blah blah blah. Since we have a son together who was 2 at this time I did.

Now a year later i still dont trust him i check his email (without him knowing) I recently found the sn of a female coworker on his Bl he didnt tell me about. And he just recently got a cellphone and already put 3 female coworkers in it. He didnt tell me I found out through snooping.

When i confronted him about this he "CLAIMS" they are just cool ppl from work and he has them in there incase he needs to ask them about work or something and that hes never going to call them. It doesnt make sense then to have their numbers he can just call them or see them at work. PLUS one of the girls doesnt work there anymore and he still has her number in their making up another excuse.

PLEASE HELP is it me just being paranoid was it wrong of me to ask him to take them out?? We fought about this and he said I need to start trusting him hes changed but this seems odd. I dont put ppls #'s in my fone unless I intend to talk or hangout with them.l feel he is wrong to fight with me about I feel like if he really isnt going to talk to them he should take them out to make me feel at ease, but he rather fight with me then do that. PLEASE help whos right and who is wrong here? We have been together for 5yrs now is there hope or should I just give up?

There is no trust there,You continue to stay with him, why? I highly doubt that his ways will change. I do believe that people can change but he has to want to. He has to want to be willing to step up to the plate and be a parent and b/f to you and your child. I think trust can be rebuilt as well, and no it wont happen overnight, but right now it doesn't seem he is doing alot to help you build that trust up by having others womens phone numbers in his cell. Weigh your options and see what it is you feel you need to do. JMO.

Jade