Ever Just Wanna Get Laid????????

lovestruck234

:eek: I consider myself extremely lucky, given your circumstances, that I'm getting laid every night by my bf...

And even once a day and I'm craving more. Wow...I feel your pain. :(

Well, there's no point sitting around, get out there and get some!

Gotta agree with you there, Lovestruck. I get all the sex I could ever want. And THEN some. If I could share it with you, wondering*, I would, because this is almost like gluttony. Go ahead, name a position and orifice combination. I probably did it today. Ahh, it's so great.

Ever just wanna get LAID? Its been like 2 years and my god already!

Congratulations on a great first post!!!!

If you don't hurry up, it will close up forever - or drop off. Use it or lose it.

amaysngrace

I went over two years before so I know what you mean. Every guy I saw became a walking penis to me. Honestly. I wasn't even looking at their faces anymore, I was looking at their pants.

You know what you need to do??

Go get laid! :bunny:

lovestruck234
Gotta agree with you there, Lovestruck. I get all the sex I could ever want. And THEN some. If I could share it with you, wondering*, I would, because this is almost like gluttony. Go ahead, name a position and orifice combination. I probably did it today. Ahh, it's so great.

:laugh: Ahh, your a classic...

At least you can REMEMBER how long its been....... I can't......i knew i should have written it down......actually.............. i think I did.....wheres that piece of paper.....

At least you can REMEMBER how long its been....... I can't......i knew i should have written it down......actually.............. i think I did.....wheres that piece of paper.....

:(

I just moved from Brisbane to the Middle of Nowhere. Now, I have no idea where in QLD you are, but I still like your prospects much better than mine!!!! :love::bunny:

Hahahahaha...

Anyway - my best wishes that your luck will change. (If, indeed, that's what you want.)

PS: My mum just told me that the TAO drummers are coming to the QPAC in August - they have a bunch of hot guys with no shirts on. Life sucks!

NightsInWhiteSatin
Ever just wanna get LAID? Its been like 2 years and my god already!

yes! :laugh:

you mean with some random guy? :confused: nope.

Wouldn't that be a threesome?

But you're right - the end doesn't justify the means. :love::bunny:

Why has science not invented sex bots for this very purpose? Flying cars be damned, where's my sex bot?????!!!!

from behind doggie style with spanking than moving on to oral?

Did you do that? :D

stoopid_guy
Why has science not invented sex bots for this very purpose? Flying cars be damned, where's my sex bot?????!!!!

Actually I can ship you an excellent model, you'll swear he's a real guy. Even belches when you give him too much beer. >:)